great one liners
Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken. (Warren Buffet)
Challenges can be stepping stones or stumbling blocks. It’s just a matter of how you view them.
Change your thoughts and you change your world. (Norman Vincent Peale)
Changing one thing for the better is worth more than proving a thousand things are wrong.
Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. (Abraham Lincoln)
Character is made by what you stand for; reputation, by what you fall for. (Robert Quillen)
Character is what a person is in the dark. (Dwight Moody)
Charity begins at home. Success begins at work.
Charm is getting the answer yes without asking a clear question. (Albert Camus)
Cheerfulness is contagious, but don’t wait to catch it from others. Be a “carrier”.
Kindness and wisdom is the pathway leading to GOD’S LOVE! -Clara. great One liners
Who is more foolish, the child afraid of the dark, or the man afraid of the light?
Facts in books, statistics in encyclopedias, the ability to use them in men’s heads.
It is easy when we are in prosperity to give advice to the afflicted.
There are some people who knock the pyramids because they don’t have elevators.
No one wants advice only corroboration. The Winter of Our Discontent.
When matters are desperate we must put on a desperate face. One liners
I think knowing what you cannot do is more important than knowing what you can.
It is a shameful thing to be weary of inquiry when what we search for is excellent.
Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings always darker, emptier and simpler.
Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding.
Most people would rather give than get affection.
The old are in a second childhood.
None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm.
Age does not make us childish, as some say; it finds us true children.
No man is ever old enough to know better.
Old age is like flying through a storm. Once you’re aboard, there’s nothing you can do.
Agitation is the marshalling of the conscience of a nation to mold its laws.
Where grows?–where grows it not? If vain our toil, We ought to blame the culture, not the soil.
Re-examine all you have been told . . . Dismiss what insults your Soul. -Walt Whitman.
A wise man thinks what is easy is difficult.
Mere goodness can achieve little against the power of nature.
Advice is seldom welcome, and those who want it the most always like it the least.
The real problem is what to do with the problem solvers after the problems are solved.
Great things are only possible with outrageous requests.
He has conferred on the practice of vacillation the aura of statesmanship.
Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought.
I have noticed that nothing I have never said ever did me any harm.
If you don’t get a lawyer who knows law then get the one who knows the Judge !.
The object of the superior man is truth. One liners
You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
QuotesOld age come on apace to ravage all the clime.
People Famous Words And Coll Proverb
Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children.
You know you’re getting old when all the names in your black book have M. D. after them.
Old age is the most unexpected of all the things that happen to a man. -Leon Trotsky.
After thirty, a body has a mind of its own.
Old age comes on suddenly, and not gradually as is thought.
The starving chemist in his golden views Supremely blest.
Even with all my wrinkles! I am beautiful!. famous One liners
witty one liners
Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes. Experience is what you get when you don’t get what you want. Extraordinary: it is the “extra” that make us more than ordinary. …
one liners quotes
Every good friend once was a stranger. Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Every man dies; not every man really lives.(Braveheart) Every man reaps what he sows, except…
love one liners
Perhaps love is the process of my gently leading you back to yourself Romantic sayings by Antoine de Saint-Exupery I know you think you broke my heart, but I knew your game right from the…
Subject – 20 great One Liners
1. Regular naps prevent old age… especially if you take them while driving.
2. Having one child makes you a parent; having two makes you a referee.
3. Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband!
4. They said we should all pay our tax with a smile. I tried- but they wanted cash.
5. A child’s greatest period of growth is the month after you’ve purchased new school uniforms.
6. Don’t feel bad. A lot of people have no talent.
7. Don’t marry the person you want to live with, marry the one you cannot live without… but whatever you do, you’ll regret it later.
8. You can’t buy love. . But you pay heavily for it.
9. True friends stab you in the front.
10. Forgiveness is giving up my right to hate you for hurting me.
11. Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote.
12. Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
13. My wife and I always compromise. I admit I’m wrong and she agrees with me.
14. Those who can’t laugh at themselves leave the job to others.
15. Ladies first. Pretty ladies sooner.
16. It doesn’t matter how often a married man changes his job, he still ends up with the same boss.
17. They call our language the mother tongue because the father seldom gets to speak.
18. Saving is the best thing. Especially when your parents have done it for you.
19. Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something.
20. Real friends are the ones who survive transitions between address books.